My Addiction

I don't leave my apartment without a camera on me. Yes, I obviously have a problem. Let me share it with you. To learn more about this blog (assuming you want to learn more), check out Welcome to my World

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Welcome to My World

Yep, it's me. This blog is a combination of photos I've taken -- some artsy, many just what has caught my eye -- and thoughts. Perhaps you'll get some insight into my personal psyche and sometimes it's all just whimsical.

As you peruse this blog, you'll note that some of the photos are edited. Most are resized down for posting. I like to mess with photo editing, but there are many shots which I'm pleased with just the way they are. I've always enjoyed photography, but the costs of film and developing in the olden days was prohibitive. Now I can shoot what I see and delete it if I wish.

Since my first digital camera in 2003, I've become an addict. Goodness knows, I don't have the technical savvy or patience to deal with heavy-duty photography equipment. These photos have all been taken with Canon and Pentax point and shoot digital cameras or my rather dated Nikon DSLR camera. And I haven't even figured out the proper settings for that!

People keep telling me I should put together a book. This is probably as close as I'm going to get. These photos are not in any sort of chronological order. I've just been going through my digital files. Heck, we all like to see snow in the summer ... right?

All photos on this blog are copyrighted to me. If anyone wishes to purchase a photo, I do have better resolution images available for most.

Thank you for stopping by!

--Jackie

1 comment:

  1. I love your dive bar!!!!! They are often the best.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete